۩۞۩--Diễn đàn Cổ Loa--۩۞۩

Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

2 posters

cái này tớ post tạm

@doremon
    @doremon
    Ninja Hạ đẳng (Genin Ninja)

Tổng số bài gửi : 94
    Đến từ : NhatBan-nam2112

cái này tớ post tạm Empty cái này tớ post tạm

Bài gửi by @doremon Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:59 am

bài 1
    1.The missing children were last seen ..........(play) near the river
    2..........(complete)the book,he had a holiday.
    3..........(find) only in the Andes,the plant is used by local people to treat skin diseases.
    4.The accident seems ........(happen) at around 1.00 p.m yesterday.
    5.Do something !Don't just sit there ............(twiddle) your thumbs.
    6.Last year I studied abroad .I appreciate ..........(have) the opportunity to live and study in a foreign coutry.
    7............(look)down from the hill the town spread out before us towards the coast
    8.Marta dosen't like to have her picture .......(take).She avoids..........(photograph)
    9.I don't agree with .........(smack) children if they do something wrong
    10.The books..........(publish) last week is his first novel.
    11.............(photocopy) all the papers.Sarah put them back in the file.
    12.I found a coin ..........(lie) on the sidewalk.
    13.Our mechanic said that he expects ............(fix) the brake on the car before we pick it up.
    14.Life must be unpleasant for people ...........(live)near busy airports.
    15............(park) the car about a kilometre from the stadium .I waled the rest of the way.
    bài 2
    Are you sure you told me?I don't recall..............about it
    a)having b.to have told c. having been told d.to have been told
    1................for twenlve hours.I left marvelous.
    a)Having slept b.have slept c.Having been slept d. to have been slept
    2.By the time their baby arrives ,the Johnson hope
    a.having finished b.to have finished c. having been finished d.to have been finished
    3. She's angry about ..........to the farewell party last night
    a.not having invinted b.not to have invinted c.not having been invited d. not to have been invited
    4.We decided not to travel ...........the terrible weather forecast
    a)having heard b. to have heard c.having heard d.to have been heard
    5.I'd love..........the party ,but it was impossible
    a.having gone b. to have gone c.having been gone d.to have been gone
    6.I don't recall .........him at the conference
    a.having seen b.to have seen c.having been seen d. to have been seen
    7.............in dark colors ,the room needed some bright lights.
    a.Having painted b.To have painted c.Having been painted d. to have been painted
    8.The stockbroker denied of the seeret business deal
    a.having informed b.to have informed c.having been informed d. to have been informed
    9.They now regret .....their son by providing too many material possessions.
    a.having spoiled b.to have spoiled c.having been spoiled d. to have been spoiled
    10............to the party ,we could hardly refuse to go .
    a.having invited b.to have invited c.having been invited d. to have been invited
    11.Tom made a bad mistake at work ,but his boss didn't fire him.He's lucky........a second chance.
    a.having given b.to have given c.having been given d. to have been given
    bài 31.He insisted to pay /on paying for the meal
    2.the interviewer started off to ask/by asking me why I wanted the job.
    3.What am I going to do? I forgot bringing /to bring my calculus text and I need it for the review today.
    4. I can clearly recall him saying/his sayng that he was meeting Sarah at eight o'clock.
    5.Mrs.Gates appreciated serving /being served breakfast in bed when she wasn't feeling well
    6.You'd better save /to save some money for a rainy day.You can't count on reseuing /being reseued by your parents every time you get into financial difficult.
    7.Waiting /Having waited six months for the washing machine being delivered/to be delivered .I decided to cancel/ cancelling the order.
    8. By telephoning /In telephoning every hour.she managed to speak/speaking to the doctor.
    9.The ticket enables you visiting /to visit both the museum and the art gallery.
    10.Watching /Flaying watched television to the exclusion of all other .activities is not a healthy habit for a growing child
    11.Now I remember you ask/your asking me to bring sandwiches to the picnic .Your complains about my forge ting/having forgotten things seem justified .I'm sorry.
    12.No one could make Fed feel to feel afraid.He refused to intimidate/to be intimidated by anyone.
    13.The government plan to bring /bringing in new laws foreing /making parents to take more responsibility for the education of their children.
    14.When I was in the supermarket I noticed a man to take /take some food off the shelf and hide it inside his coat.
    15.I over heard her tell/telling Jack that she was serious ill.
    bài 3
    1.He insisted to pay /on paying for the meal
    2.the interviewer started off to ask/by asking me why I wanted the job.
    3.What am I going to do? I forgot bringing /to bring my calculus text and I need it for the review today.
    4. I can clearly recall him saying/his sayng that he was meeting Sarah at eight o'clock.
    5.Mrs.Gates appreciated serving /being served breakfast in bed when she wasn't feeling well
    6.You'd better save /to save some money for a rainy day.You can't count on reseuing /being reseued by your parents every time you get into financial difficult.
    7.Waiting /Having waited six months for the washing machine being delivered/to be delivered .I decided to cancel/ cancelling the order.
    8. By telephoning /In telephoning every hour.she managed to speak/speaking to the doctor.
    9.The ticket enables you visiting /to visit both the museum and the art gallery.
    10.Watching /Flaying watched television to the exclusion of all other .activities is not a healthy habit for a growing child
    11.Now I remember you ask/your asking me to bring sandwiches to the picnic .Your complains about my forge ting/having forgotten things seem justified .I'm sorry.
    12.No one could make Fed feel to feel afraid.He refused to intimidate/to be intimidated by anyone.
    13.The government plan to bring /bringing in new laws foreing /making parents to take more responsibility for the education of their children.
    14.When I was in the supermarket I noticed a man to take /take some food off the shelf and hide it inside his coat.
    15.I over heard her tell/telling Jack that she was serious ill.
    Knight-errant
    Knight-errant

Tổng số bài gửi : 50
    Đến từ : hanoi

cái này tớ post tạm Empty Re: cái này tớ post tạm

Bài gửi by Knight-errant Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:56 pm

mon hơi lạm dụng rùi đó nhé!
    albino albino albino albino
    cái này chắc là bài kiểm tra hả???? ?? ?? ??

Hôm nay: Sun May 19, 2024 2:04 pm